Here, at the Hypothetical Everything Wiki we want to have fun. But, there are a few rules that need to be followed.
- No copying/ripping off others work.
- Don't create a pile of stubs. Work on your articles.
- If a user is inactive for a month, his/her page will be archived. They can still be read, though..
- No sexual/offensive language or pictures. Keep cool.
- No hate: Sexism, racism, ageism, stereotyping, whatever. We don't want it. Just be cool to people.
- No trolling, flaming, spamming etc.: Taking things too far will only end badly for you.
Chat Rules Edit
- No spamming: Spamming is strictly prohibited under any circumstances. If you are caught spamming the chat, you will be kicked or banned. Also, please do not post long links, instead use TinyURL. Addendum: If anyone sees a scrollbar, you must report it to a chat moderator or an administrator.
- No harassment: Harassment is strictly prohibited in the Hypothetical Everything Wiki chat. We do not want anyone to insult, harass, or disrespect any other users. If you harass another user, you will be kicked, and if you continue to harass that user, you will be banned. If you harass a moderator, you will be banned without a warning.
The administrative staff will deal with each instance as they deem fit, but for the most part you'll see something like this:
- Minor offense: Usually results in a warning.
- Less minor offense: Possibly another warning, 1-3 day ban common
- Major offense: Ban ranging from a week to a month.
- Unforgivable offense: Ban ranging from 6 months to permanent. Is reserved only for the worst crimes such as mass troll attacks, posting pornographic content or doing a large number of lesser offences after being warned.
Additionally, repeat offenses as well as frequent offenses will be punished more severely. A minor offense that may have initially received a warning may earn a month long ban if repeated frequently enough.